Just because it's winter doesn't mean it can't taste like summer! This refreshing tea is made from organic fruit juice and antioxidant-rich hibiscus tea, and makes four 12-ounce servings - a sweet surprise for your family and friends any time of the year.
- 12 ounces hot water
- 10 hibiscus tea bags (we used Hibiscus Heaven from the Eureka Bulk Department)
- Sugar or agave to taste
- 24 ounces Bionaturae Peach Nectar
- Lemon (optional)
- Bring water to boil in a pot or kettle.
- Pour boiling water over the tea bags in a heat safe bowl or add the tea bags to the pot.
- Stir in sugar or agave until dissolved while the tea water is still hot.
- Steep and allow to cool for roughly 30 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and add cooled tea to a 2-quart pitcher or container.
- Add Peach Nectar and stir to mix.
- Serve over ice with lemon slices.