Our favorite immune boosters for cold and flu season.
1. NutriBiotic Nasal Spray Plus - Grapefruit seed extract nasal spray.
"Spray is very easy to use, lubricates dry nasal passages with grapefruit seed extract and herbs including peppermint oil."
2. Umcka Cold Care - Cold remedy soothing syrup.
"Overall cold remedy for multiple cold symptoms that has worked for many as the cold has progressed."
3. Shire City Herbals Fire Cider - Apple cider vinegar and honey tonic.
"It can be used several ways including for hangovers, as a daily immune booster, for sore throats, salad dressings, and it even repels wolves (according to the fire cider shot glass)."
4. Host Defense MyCommunity - In capsule or liquid extract, contains 17 mushroom species.
“This blend of mushroom extracts has helped me numerous times during cold and flu season by either helping me keep the illness at bay or by shortening the duration of my illness. A good one to have in your cabinet for cold and flu season.”
5. Source Naturals Wellness Formula - Herbal defense complex.
"Lots of Co-op staff use this product at the first sign of a cold."
6. WishGarden Herbs Kick-Ass Immune - Front line immune defense and immune system booster.
“This herbal extract has a great blend of herbs formulated to bolster immune system function and help fight off colds, coughs and flus. It’s a good one to have during the cold and flu season.”